RegistrationOnline registration was closed. Please make a registration on-site if you have not done yet.
to Jun. 30
to Aug. 1
|General Registration||30,000 JPY|
* See "about financial support".
* All registrations include access to all sessions, abstract book, and opening reception.
* Student ID will be required at the registration desk if you choose student registration.
* At least one speaker for each paper should register during the early registration period. Presentations of unregistered papers may not be scheduled in the program.
* On-site registration is available.
Financial support for students from developing countries
Thanks to the generosity of Gabriella & Paul Rosenbaum Foundation, we are able to offer financial support for traveling expenses of students from developing countries. You can apply for the support by sending us an e-mail message to 6osme-qa [at] origami.gr.jp. We will review your application against the financial circumstance of your country and determine the amount if the application is accepted.
Cancellation requests are your individual responsibility and must be received by Aug. 3, 2014. Written notifications are accepted via email. If cancellations are not received by the above mentioned date, you will be held financially responsible for any and all existing 6OSME arrangements.
- Cancellations received by July 10, 2014
- If payment has been received, you will receive a refund for the amount paid, please note that a JPY 3,000 processing fee may be deducted.
- If payment has not been received, the individual may be required to pay a JPY 3,000 processing fee.
- Cancellations received from July 11, 2014 to Aug. 3, 2014
- If payment has been received, you will receive a refund for the amount paid, please note that a JPY 5,000 processing fee may be deducted.
- If payment has not been received, the individual may be required to pay a JPY 5,000 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after Aug. 3, 2014 will not be issued a refund. Any and all unpaid fees are due to 6OSME, regardless of circumstance.
Method Of Payment (online registration)(1) Credit Card
(3) Bank Transfer
* If you make a bank transfer payment, all remittance charges must be paid by the person registering.
* For foreign participants, we strongly recommend Credit Card, since the bank transfer payment costs high handling charges.
Receipt Of Registration FeeReceipt will be issued at the registration desk in the conference site.
On-line RegistrationThe system was closed.
Additional Registration (for those who will participate Origami Tanteidan Convention)
Call for lecturers (closed)
Please see details and submit your origami class through the following form.
The dead line is 18th July.