We can reserve a limited number of rooms at Toyoko Inn Tokyo Korakuen Bunkyokuyakusho Mae for attendees of 6OSME. If you are looking for a reasonable room, just drop us a line. The reservations are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
There are a number of hotels and Ryokans (Japanese-style inns) around the venue, the Yayoi Auditorium on the Hongo campus of The University of Tokyo. We have listed below accommodations with reasonable rates. Please make your own reservation and find your own roommate(s) if you want to share a room.
To find a roommate, you can post a message to the 6OSME Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/6OSME2014
The venues of 6OSME and the 20th Origami Tanteidan convention are near each other. You will not have to change accommodations if you are going to attend both events.
Venue for 6OSME
The Yayoi Auditorium of the Univ. of Tokyo.
1-1-1 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
1 min. walk from Todaimae Station (Tokyo Metro Nanboku Line).
8 min. walk from Nezu Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line).
See link to travel on home page for more information.
Venue for 20th Origami Tanteidan convention
Toyo University Hakusan Campus, Tokyo.
5-28-20 Hakusan, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-8606
5 min. walk from Hon Komagome Station (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line).
5 min. walk from Hakusan Station (Tokyo Metro Mita Line).
Route map of Toyo University
- Forest Hongo (24 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
0.4km to the venue.
- Hotel Kizankan (16 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
1.0 km to the venue.
- Toyoko Inn Tokyo Korakuen Bunkyokuyakusho Mae (35 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
Just a few minutes walk and one subway stop to both venues. 1.1 km to the venue.
- Hotel Edoya (140 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
1.8 km to the venue. Equipped with both Western and Japanese style rooms.
- Tokyo Green Hotel (41 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
2.0 km (or 0.8 km walk and one subway stop) to the venue.
- Hotel Wing International Kourakuen (143 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
1.6 km (or 0.6 km walk and one subway stop) to the venue.
- Dormy Inn Suidobashi (45 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
1.4 km (or 0.7 km walk and one subway stop) to the venue.
Ryokans (Japanese-style inns)
- Homeikan Morikawa Bekkan (7 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
0.3km to the venue.
- Homeikan Honkan/Daimachi Bekkan (83 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
0.8 km to the venue.
- Ryokan Sawanoya (224 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
1.0 km to the venue.
- Ryokan Katsutaro (64 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
1.2 km to the venue.
- Annex Katsutaro Ryokan (208 reviews on tripadvisor.com)
1.6 km to the venue.